About the role
Gyaan empowers Go-To-Market teams to ascend to new heights in their sales performance, unlocking boundless opportunities for growth. We're passionate about helping sales teams excel beyond expectations. Our pride lies in assembling an unparalleled team and crafting a crucial solution that becomes an indispensable tool for our users. With Gyaan, sales excellence becomes an attainable reality.
Gyaan is looking for a Senior React JS developer to join our dynamic team! As a Senior React JS developer, you will be responsible for building components and modules using React and associated tooling (Redux, React-query, Indexed-DB, Material-UI). Team management and Mentoring experience is required.
- Build components and modules using React.
- Building the core front-end infrastructure, design systems, and libraries.
- Convert Figma designs into reusable front-end components.
- Translation of designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders, and product managers.
- Take ownership of products and features & releases, Should be able to mentor junior developers, Code reviews, Feature Review & Allocation of tasks.
- 4-6 years of production experience with React JS and associated tooling (Redux, React-query, Indexed-db, Material-UI)
- 3+ years of Typescript experience, including asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6/ES7.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, including virtual DOM, data binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle and Redux.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, JSS, CSS etc.
- Experience consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's using REST
- Experience with code quality and reusability practices (eslint, prettier, CI/CD for front-end repos)
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibilities, responsiveness, and web accessibility standards.
- Good experience of Front-end/React best practices, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Good to have If you have implemented complex features like authentication/authorization, I18N, logging, security, and testing into developer boilerplates to minimize production errors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
If you are passionate about solving problems and have the required qualifications, we want to hear from you! You must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, enjoy collaborating with others, and welcome discussing a plan upfront. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a dynamic work environment.
Apply now and join our team of skilled professionals!
About the Company
Gyaan is building the next generation workspace for revenue teams.We believe sales is a team sport. Sellers need to access subject matter expertise in the context of a deal, collaborate with stakeholders across the globe, and share artifacts with customers throughout the sales lifecycle. Integrating the powerful collaboration and intelligence capabilities within Gyaan represents a significant opportunity to accelerate workflow efficiency by bringing together all necessary stakeholders in the context of the deal they are pursuing.
- Equity ownership participation
- A fun, challenging, and engaging start-up environment
- Agile, self-managed, self-organized teams
- A culture driven by innovation and team-focused engagement
- A culture that is committed to personal growth and opportunity
- Ability to work with cutting-edge and emerging technologies