About the role
Gyaan empowers Go-To-Market teams to ascend to new heights in their sales performance, unlocking boundless opportunities for growth. We're passionate about helping sales teams excel beyond expectations. Our pride lies in assembling an unparalleled team and crafting a crucial solution that becomes an indispensable tool for our users. With Gyaan, sales excellence becomes an attainable reality. Gyaan is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Product Manager to join our team and drive the success of our products through effective product development and strategic decision-making. As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in translating ideas into actionable strategies and features, overseeing the entire product development lifecycle. We are looking for a perceptive, creative leader with exceptional problem-solving abilities. If you possess confidence and an ability to discern viable ideas, we would love to meet you.
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, and GTM teams to manage all aspects of Product Management, with a preference for B2B experience.
- Define and drive analytics and/or reporting aspects of our SaaS product, leveraging knowledge and experience in SaaS platforms and architecture.
- Develop a comprehensive Product Roadmap by incorporating market direction, competitive landscape, and customer needs. Translate these insights into detailed product requirement documents and user experience considerations.
- Understand user behavior, identify customer problems and requirements, prioritize them, and transform them into user stories.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to address scalability challenges associated with product growth.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure product success and inform decision making.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, program management, and QA teams to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution
- Enable Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams by providing up-to-date knowledge of product features and addressing objections.
- Collaborate with leadership and stakeholders to execute product strategy, achieve quarterly goals, and track key success metrics. Report on successes and challenges.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop collateral and execute product launches.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, including at least 2 years as a product manager or in a tech entrepreneurial role.
- Exceptional ability to identify users' pain points and needs, and devise strategic solutions. Possess a strong desire to innovate and drive change by challenging the status quo.
- A metrics-driven approach with a proven track record in analyzing and understanding data and usage trends, and translating them into valuable insights. Familiarity with analytical tools such as Mix panel or Google Analytics is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively engage a global audience and translate ambiguity into clear plans.
- Solid understanding of modern platforms, frameworks, APIs, scalability issues, and performance considerations.
- Proficient in data analysis and software engineering to facilitate effective communication with the engineering team.
- Passionate about driving end-to-end product development, from ideation to packaging and deployment.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Product Manager 3A strong team player with the ability to foster cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment. Capable of influencing without direct authority.
- Previous experience managing platform products within a SaaS organization is preferred.
- Preferred experience with B2B, Sales tech and/or AI products is a plus.
If you are passionate about solving problems and have the required qualifications, we want to hear from you! You must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, enjoy collaborating with others, and welcome discussing a plan upfront. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a dynamic work environment.
Apply now and join our team of skilled professionals!
About the Company
Gyaan is building the next generation workspace for revenue teams.We believe sales is a team sport. Sellers need to access subject matter expertise in the context of a deal, collaborate with stakeholders across the globe, and share artifacts with customers throughout the sales lifecycle. Integrating the powerful collaboration and intelligence capabilities within Gyaan represents a significant opportunity to accelerate workflow efficiency by bringing together all necessary stakeholders in the context of the deal they are pursuing.
- Equity ownership participation
- A fun, challenging, and engaging start-up environment
- Agile, self-managed, self-organized teams
- A culture driven by innovation and team-focused engagement
- A culture that is committed to personal growth and opportunity
- Ability to work with cutting-edge and emerging technologies